Need to Achieve Compliance?
- The first step is to undertake a gap analysis of your current level of compliance with legislation or standards. This helps you to:
Have a holistic view of their current information security posture in comparison to internationally accepted security standards and legislations such as ISO 27001, NIST, ASD-ISM, PCI-DSS.
- Develop a security roadmap to identify and prioritize the projects based on a business risk-driven based approach.
How We Help You
- We work closely with your management team to identify and establish the business context and requirements of having information security.
- We conduct interview meetings with process owners and your IT department to identify and assess the control environment and current IT projects.
- We identify and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of security controls and their importance to the business.
- We provide strategic recommendations to mitigate identified control gaps.
- Seasoned, experienced and business-minded security consultants with an average of 10 years’ experience having conducted hundreds of gap analyses to clients across state and local government, health and nonprofit organizations.
- Well-versed with legislative and regulatory compliance such as Federal Privacy Act Amendment (2012), ISO 27001, PCI-DS, and regulatory compliance examinations with standards such as PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, ISM ASD and ITIL/ISO 2000.